The Myth: I’ve visited the campus for the tour before, so I don’t need to visit as a student that is admitted.
The Verdict: Regardless if you have been to campus, it is helpful to consult with as an admitted student as you consider your admission offer.
Exactly what a wonderful time of year! Admitted students recently heard it is time for students to make the important decision of where to go to college that they are part of the Trojan Family and now. At USC, we have numerous programs for pupils to obtain one look that is last they make their decision.
Often times students may think it’s pointless in the future to campus in April should they went on a tour their junior or senior 12 months. However, it may absolutely be worth your time to go to campus in the context as a student that is admitted. You are coming to campus to consider applying to USC. Is this a possibility when you take a tour as a prospective student? Can I see myself here? What information do I want to know about applying?
Visiting campus as an admitted student is a totally various feeling and set of questions that need answers. At this true point, USC is absolutely a possibility. We’ve extended an offer of admission, and now it’s time to just take a serious and close look. Where would I be living? Who be my classmates? Which professors are going to be teaching my classes? What communities will we join? Visiting campus as an admitted student helps you answer those questions and start to visualize your potential experience at USC.
So come visit us! You can sign up for Explore (full day programs), Preview (half day programs), or Admitted Student Day throughout your online portal at you.usc.edu.
Can’t come to campus? We might be visiting a populous town near you! We understand that planing a trip to campus may be logistically difficult, but you want to be certain to answer all your questions. Reservations for off-campus events can be made at also you.usc.edu.
Congratulations! With respect to the workplace of Admission, welcome to the Trojan Family. We hope to see you on campus!
Mythbuster: we’ve been admitted to spring, and so I’m waitlisted
The Myth: we’m a springtime admit, and so I’m essentially waitlisted.
The Verdict: No! You’re admitted to USC!
Every USC admits students to the spring semester, expecting to enroll about 300-500 of those students year. Many people assume spring admission is our waitlist. And although we might be able to move a number of the students to the autumn semester, spring admission just isn’t a waitlist. Spring admission is an admission offer to USC.
Why do it is done by us? Well, every year we know there is going to be students leaving in the springtime semester by either graduating early https://shmoop.pro/ or studying abroad. We also employ a admission that is competitive at USC, and now we can never ever admit every one of the wonderful students whom apply to USC. So spring admission allows us to admit much more of the amazing students we wish at USC because we all know we’ll have more room available in the spring semester.
Spring admits are not any less important to USC than students admitted to the fall or students who transfer to USC after a couple of semesters of university elsewhere. Spring admits are as much USC students as other Trojan, and they are wanted by us at USC as other Trojan. Arriving at USC in the spring gives you to start your college experience in a way that is unique. You can ease to the college transition by taking classes at a district college. You’ll explore the global world through a research abroad system. You’ll be able to have a break from the grind and revel in a months that are few of school!
You should visit our internet site at www.usc.edu/springadmit if you haven’t done so already. You can find a lot of information about the resources we have for the spring admits ranging from course planning for the fall to USC that is purchasing football tickets.
If you are a spring admit, please know that you’re an accomplished pupil and a wonderful addition to the Trojan Family. We look ahead to welcoming you to campus spring 2017.
Dear Admitted Transfer Students…
Many transfer students are beginning to hear from us with choices. If you haven’t already, don’t panic. We will contact everybody by June 1st with either a request spring grades or even a decision. Which basically means more waiting…sorry. For the people of you’ve got already been admitted, or are wondering what the next steps will be if you are admitted, this website’s for you personally.
- In your letter of admission, you have probably noticed that it says you will need to submit your Enrollment Commitment deposit by June 1st or within two weeks of getting your admission page. This implies, you have until June 1st to decide if you receive the admission decision before June 1stst
- Fill in the FAFSA therefore the CSS profile ASAP, if you don’t already completed. We don’t desire your capability to agree to USC to be held up by financial aid. The sooner these documents are had by us, the quicker we can allow you to get the information.
- Submit your housing application. Although housing is not fully guaranteed for transfer pupils, there is some availability. The earlier you apply, the higher the possibilities. You can submit your housing application prior to the dedication deposit. USC additionally has off-campus student housing, therefore don’t forget to check those options as well.
- Register for Orientation 5-7 company days after your submit your commitment deposit. You shall receive an email with all the link.
- Send all final official transcripts from your own most recent term in college.
- Get SUPER excited because you’re a Trojan!
Of program, we are constantly willing to help. So us a call if you need anything, please just give!